Trials Progressing at the Stanton, MN, Grow More Experience Site
Though the wet spring set many farmers behind schedule, the growing season is now coming along and trials at the Stanton, MN, Grow More™ Experience site are progressing. Crop growth and trial development are still in the early stages, but Syngenta plots have shown strong stand counts.
Visitors to the Stanton site can see new hybrids and varieties for 2020 planting, evaluate the different trait systems and experience the management options available to address various production challenges. Site highlights include:
- NK® corn and soybean genetics showcase.
- Enogen® corn trials.
- Corn rootworm control demonstrations.
- Corn disease control trials featuring Trivapro® fungicide and Miravis® Neo fungicide versus competitive treatments.
- Corn and soybean weed control demonstrations featuring a variety of Syngenta herbicide programs based on different trait platforms.
- Soybean seed treatment demonstrations.
- Sudden Death Syndrome control with a new Syngenta seed treatment offerings.
For updates on our Stanton Grow More Experience site and other crop management insights pertinent to your area, sign up to receive our twice-monthly Know More Grow More email.
All photos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.