Grow More in Bay, Arkansas
Lying in the northeast corner of the state, the Bay, AR, Grow MoreTM Experience site focuses its trials on three key southern crops: soybeans, cotton and corn. In addition to highlighting a multitude of NK® Corn hybrids and NK® Soybeans varieties, the Bay site also features demonstrations from seed to harvest to help visitors maximize yield potential at every growth stage across multiple crops. These demonstrations include:
- The improved performance of soybean and cotton seed treatment products from base fungicide to fungicide, insecticide, and nematicide combinations
- Soybean Metribuzin sensitivity studies
- Soybean and corn fungicide trials
- Complete soybean herbicide recommendations and performance
- New product introduction demonstrations of Acuron®, Elatus®, and Trivapro®
Visiting the Bay, AR, site will prove to be time well spent learning about solutions to some of the Mid-South’s most challenging pests.
To experience these trials first-hand by visiting the Bay site, contact your Syngenta representative.
Sign up for the Know More, Grow More Digest to receive twice monthly agronomic e-mail updates pertinent to your area.