Get to Know Our Kinston, NC, Grow More Experience Site
The Grow More Experience site in Kinston, NC, has a variety of corn, soybean and cotton trials.
Kinston, North Carolina: The bare ground weed management trials at out Kinston, NC, Grow More™ Experience site are in very good shape this year, and we are ready to show them off. Site visitors will be able to walk 30 rows of corn, soybean and cotton herbicide demonstrations. There are also a few fungicide and seeds trials at the site, making the Kinston site one of our most diverse. Site highlights include:
- Corn herbicide demonstrations, including trials with a pre-emergence application of Acuron® herbicide and post-emergence application of Halex® GT herbicide.
- Soybean and cotton herbicide demonstrations, including Tavium® plus VaporGrip® Technology herbicide, which is pending registration.
- Soybean herbicide demonstrations with Boundary® 6.5 EC herbicide and Prefix® herbicide, among others.
- Corn and soybean hybrid/variety demonstrations to showcase NK® seeds.
- Fungicide trials that demonstrate plant-health benefits.
Contact your Syngenta representative to visit a Grow More Experience site near you.
For future updates from our Kinston Grow More Experience site, sign up for the Know More, Grow More Digest to receive twice-monthly agronomic email updates pertinent to your area.
All photos are either property of Syngenta or are used with permission.
Syngenta hereby disclaims liability for third-party websites.
Tavium® plus VaporGrip® Technology is not currently registered for sale or use in the United States and is not being offered for sale.