California Grow More Experience Sites Bring Crop Management Insights
California: The crops grown in the Golden State are diverse, so it’s important to have local resources that tailor to your specific crops and field conditions. Whether you grow vegetables, tree nuts or grapes, there is a Grow MoreTM Experience site for you this year. The sites in Hickman and Woodland showcase the latest product comparisons and agronomic expertise to help you maximize yield. After all, the more you know, the more you can grow.
This year, the California sites will feature:
- Pre-emergence weed control trials in almond orchards
- Root health and overall tree health demonstrations in tree nuts
- Fungicide and insecticide trials on tomatoes
- Grape fungicide trials to manage powdery mildew and botrytis
- Navel orangeworm and mite control on tree nuts
- Fungicide program against almond disease complex (alternaria, anthracnose, brown rot, green fruit rot, rust, scab, shothole)
- A sneak peek at products anticipating registration for use in California in the next 3 years
To visit one of the Grow More Experience sites this year, contact your Syngenta representative. Sign up for the Know More, Grow More Digest to follow our California sites this summer and to receive twice-monthly agronomic email updates pertinent to your area.
All photos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.