A Late Start Doesn’t Halt the Janesville, MN, Grow More Experience Site
After a late start to the season at the Janesville, MN, Grow More™ Experience site, we are preparing fields to highlight our NK® seeds portfolio, showcase trait packages and crop protection products and address various production challenges. Late planting and stunted crop growth caused by high weed pressure challenged the fields, and our trials demonstrate the importance of using herbicides with multiple sites of action to help eliminate weeds and improve yield.
Other site highlights include:
- NK corn hybrid and NK soybean variety showcase.
- Corn rootworm control demonstrations featuring Agrisure Duracade®.
- Corn and soybean fungicide trials featuring Trivapro® fungicide and Miravis® Neo fungicide versus competitive treatments.
- Seed treatment trials to showcase plant stand, pest control and early growth performance advantages of Syngenta products.
- Sites of action education using Syngenta herbicides.
For updates on our Janesville Grow More Experience site and other crop management insights pertinent to your area, sign up to receive our twice-monthly Know More Grow More email.
All photos are either the property of Syngenta or are used with permission.